As reported by many sources today, including The Daily Mail, ISIS militants have taken a sledgehammer to Jonah’s tomb in Iraq’s Nineveh province. You can click here for the whole sad, but not very surprising story.
This same ISIS was just months ago the object of support and encouragement from none other than the powers that control “the land of the free and the home of the brave” in their efforts to pursue yet another war and topple yet another government. American Republicans and Democrats alike once again revealed their true shared globalist loyalties by joining together to convince, intimidate, and practically beg the American people to support a military move into Syria. In lieu of convincing the public to feed even more of its young adults into the wood chipper of Corpo-Fascist American military ops, the globalist forces that own our government settled for helping “freedom fighters” in Syria…freedom fighters like ISIS.
So yesterday’s America aided “freedom fighters” in Syria are today’s “radical Islamic terrorists” in Iraq, massacring Christians and demolishing things like Jonah’s tomb. Like al-Qaeda before it, ISIS is this moment’s embodiment of the American Corpo-Fascist State’s now-obvious and long running MO, that being to use anything and anyone to advance its anti-Christ globalist goals, which include:
- The perpetuation of fear at home to justify the continuing sacrifice of individual liberty and freedom.
- The perpetuation of endless war overseas to advance the Corpo-Fascist agenda globally.
- The perpetuation of endless war and domestic militarization for the financial profit of the corporate military industrial complex.
- The perpetuation of fiat slavery through fiat “money”, which God hates (Proverbs 11:1) and the Corpo-Fascists have used to manipulate masses not only into slavery, but into a love and defense of their slavery. (“War is peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.” ~ George Orwell, 1984)
- The perpetuation of economic warfare on those who stand boldly and clearly for Christ for the purpose of eventually securing their total material dependence upon the Corpo-Fascist welfare state. (See: The “mark of the beast” in Revelation 13 and compare it with the defining worldview mark of God’s people as presented in Deuteronomy 6.)
- The perpetuation of an all-encompassing welfare state in order to establish and maintain control over its dependents.
- The perpetuation of State-controlled “education”, which will eventually become compulsory for those purposefully driven onto the welfare rolls (see how that works?), so that control and uniformity of anti-Christian thought can be maintained by the Corpo-Fascist State.
ISIS is but the latest disgusting player in this purposefully unfolding tragedy. The truth is that we have also been players. We are responsible.
So it is that we have to wake up, repent, and take radical, all-out action right now.
Put another way: We need to stop being passive, lazy, selfish tools of the enemy and start being actual servants of the Lord in deed.
The hour is late. Time is short.
Until and unless we repent of our personal contributions to the Corpo-Fascist American beast that is ravaging the world and persecuting believers in increasingly vile ways en route to its goal of global secular government, we have no business expecting anything but increasing darkness in our land, we have no one more appropriate than ourselves to blame for that darkness, and we have no business complaining about how others need to do this or that thing to help right the rapidly sinking ship called America.
The responsibility for repentance and restoration through the application of the Gospel in all realms right here and now lies first with us. It isn’t on Obama, the liberals, the Democrats, or the Muslims…it’s on the Church.
Judgment begins with God’s people, so let us seek the only actual solution to our myriad problems and set an example by not only proclaiming the lordship of Christ over all things, but applying His lordship to all things right here and now, while there is yet time.
Please consider (and apply) the Word:
Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name. For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? (1 Peter 4:16-17)
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you...”
(Matthew 28:18-20 – emphasis added)
Soli Deo Gloria…and let’s roll!
© 2014 Scott Alan Buss – All Rights Reserved.
For more blog posts, book excerpts, and other (hopefully) cool things, head on over to www.FireBreathingChristians.com.