I was blessed once again to appear on the Stand Up for the Truth program with Mike, Amy and the crew. We spent the first segment (20-25 minutes) together talking about a variety of things, including the inherently confrontational, corrective, and therefore very offensive nature of the true Gospel. We had a very good caller chime in with thoughts and questions on how to handle pride in evangelism. It was a blast!
To access the podcast, click here.
If you know of anyone who might appreciate this post, please share it. If you’d like to help support the Fire Breathing Christian mission, please click here.
Please also “like” us on Facebook and feel free to sign up for new articles by email using the button in the upper right corner of the FBC home page. Thank you for your support!
© 2015 Scott Alan Buss – All Rights Reserved.
Soli Deo Gloria!
- Christian Fellowship, Church Building, and the Great Commission – Stand Up for the Truth Radio Show (February 13, 2015)
- Understanding Post-Christian America and Getting Comfortable with Post-America Christianity (Radio interview on Stand Up for the Truth)
- Politics, Pluralism, Calvinism, and the Nature of God (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- The Disintegration of Our Anti-Christ Culture (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- Will “We the People” have Christ to rule over us? (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- Politics, education, and the uncomfortable truth about sin. (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- How did America become the sad and pathetic land of perpetual adolescence? (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- NFL Playoffs, Presidential Politics, and Other [Purposeful] Distractions (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- How does the Gospel define children’s education? (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- Christ, Culture War, and the Gospel-fueled Great Commission
- Let’s talk about truth, justice, the “end times”, children’s education, and dominion (not necessarily in that order).
- Isn’t a good conversation just about the coolest thing?