What did the first century church look like in action? How was it built? How was it similar and how was it different from the many churches currently operating and claiming to be Christian in America and the West?
This was the central topic of today’s Stand Up for the Truth program. I was privileged to be on and share thoughts with host Mike LeMay (and a couple of excellent callers) for the full hour.
It was a blast!
You can access the podcast version of the whole show by clicking here. (Or the detailed Stand Up for the Truth page leading to the podcast here.)
If you know of anyone who might appreciate this post, please share it. If you’d like to help support the Fire Breathing Christian mission, please click here.
Please also “like” us on Facebook and feel free to sign up for new articles by email using the button in the upper right corner of the FBC home page. Thank you for your support!
© 2015 Scott Alan Buss – All Rights Reserved.
Soli Deo Gloria!
- Stand Up for the Truth Radio Show (January 27, 2015)
- Understanding Post-Christian America and Getting Comfortable with Post-America Christianity (Radio interview on Stand Up for the Truth)
- Politics, Pluralism, Calvinism, and the Nature of God (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- The Disintegration of Our Anti-Christ Culture (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- How did America become the sad and pathetic land of perpetual adolescence? (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- Will “We the People” have Christ to rule over us? (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- NFL Playoffs, Presidential Politics, and Other [Purposeful] Distractions (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- Politics, education, and the uncomfortable truth about sin. (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- Christ, Culture War, and the Gospel-fueled Great Commission
- How does the Gospel define children’s education? (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- Let’s talk about truth, justice, the “end times”, children’s education, and dominion (not necessarily in that order).
- Isn’t a good conversation just about the coolest thing?