The Marxist/Darwinist-fueled “progressive” movement waging war on American culture is, at its core, overtly anti-Christian. Few issues present as clear a distinction between biblical Christianity and contemporary American liberalism than that of race.
Even the notion of multiple human “races” is completely unbiblical. There is but one race under the umbrella of humanity, and it was crafted by God as the pinnacle of His creation. This race has been given dominion by God over all of His creation. Every member of humanity bears His image and is valued as an individual.
Put another way, the actual human race as created by God bears no resemblance to the fictional “races” devised by the minds of fallen men in open rebellion against their Creator.
In this age of the Obama Cult, Jeremiah Wright-style religion and the rapid expansion of man-centered Statism in America, it is important for all to know that biblical Christianity does indeed advocate racial superiority.
It is a racial supremacy that stands opposed to every core tenant and sacred rite of the religion of liberalism.
From the “progressive” perspective, it is therefore a doctrine of superiority that must be silenced at all costs. It must be repudiated throughout all state-controlled “education” systems. It must be prevented from ever taking root in the minds of children and stomped out of the minds of adults.
As this doctrine is each of these things to the left, it is also a worldview-defining position that must be boldly and clearly proclaimed by every biblically submissive Christian in America while there is yet time.
By staking a clear, biblical position on the origin, nature and purpose of mankind, we can do much to bring light to an American culture under siege. To that end, please consider the following Christian Articles of Racial Supremacy:
1. Total Racial Supremacy – The human race is the pinnacle of God’s creation. (See: Genesis 1:26-27.)
2. Unrivaled Dominion – God has ordained that the human race have dominion over His creation. Mankind is not but one of many equally valued races; it is placed above and over the rest of creation by its Maker. (See: Genesis 1:26.)
3. Likeness of God – God has made mankind in His image. Every person is uniquely gifted as an image-bearer of the Creator. (See: Genesis 1:27.)
4. Individual Value– God crafts and values each member of the human race individually. Life is sacred. (See: Psalm 139:13.)
5. Perfect Human Equality– God has ordained that all members of the human race are of “one blood” as descendants of the first man, Adam. There is but one race of men. (See: Acts 17:26.)
These five articles stand in stark opposition to the spirit of our age. They are each vital truths that define how we view, value and defend human life.
As these truths are suppressed, our nation will rot and die. As these truths are embraced, our nation will be restored and find new life.
May the loving Lord who has blessed America with levels of success and accomplishment unparalleled in all of human history see fit to graciously guide her back to these truths and, in doing so, bring us closer to Him.
Copyright 2009 Scott Alan Buss