Pro football…good or evil?
Or perhaps good and evil?
What about American Politics and Socialism? How drenched in the latter has the former become?
And how saturated in Socialism have the political views of most professing conservative Christians in America become?
These and other questions served as springboards for what turned out to be a very fun and cool conversation on Friday with the Stand Up for the Truth crew.
You can check out Friday’s full program by clicking here. You can also visit the Stand Up for the Truth page dedicated to Friday’s show, with a summary and podcast links, by clicking here.
If you know of anyone who might appreciate this post, please share it. If you’d like to see articles like this continue, please click here to help.
Please also “like” us on Facebook, “+” us on Google+, follow us on Twitter and feel free to sign up for new articles by email using the buttons in the upper right corner of the FBC home page.
Check out The Fire Breathing Christian Podcast too, and see the latest books at R3VOLUTION PRESS, the latest designs at Fire Breathing Tees and the latest memes at the Fire Breathing Memes page.
Finally, here are a few good intro/reminder links for those of you who are new to Fire Breathing Christian and curious about exactly what’s goin’ on ’round here:
What are you, some kind of [insert label here] or something?!
What’s with that shark-fishie graphic thing?
Intro to Fire: The Power and Purpose of the Common Believer
When the Bible gets hairy. (Or: Is it right for men to have long hair?)
And especially this one: Never forget that apart from God’s grace you and I are complete morons.
Thank you for your support!
- Politics, education, and the uncomfortable truth about sin. (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- Politics, Pluralism, Calvinism, and the Nature of God (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- Understanding Post-Christian America and Getting Comfortable with Post-America Christianity (Radio interview on Stand Up for the Truth)
- Men: Do you know more about sports than you do about Scripture?
- How does the Gospel define children’s education? (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- Christian Fellowship, Church Building, and the Great Commission – Stand Up for the Truth Radio Show (February 13, 2015)
- The Disintegration of Our Anti-Christ Culture (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- Stand Up for the Truth Radio Show (January 27, 2015)
- How did America become the sad and pathetic land of perpetual adolescence? (Radio interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” program.)
- Will “We the People” have Christ to rule over us? (Radio Interview on the “Stand Up for the Truth” Program)
- Christ, Culture War, and the Gospel-fueled Great Commission
- Let’s talk about truth, justice, the “end times”, children’s education, and dominion (not necessarily in that order).